Sobre mim

"Sou Bacharel em Ciências Moleculares, e Doutorando em Física. Jogador inveterado de RPG e video-game. Terceiro-mestre na arte de pentelhar, e build full int/cha."


-----quinta-feira, março 11, 2004 | 0


Em homenagem ao meu morzin:
Killer Tofu, música do "the Beets" do desenho animado "Doug" =D (detalhe: eu peguei o mp3 dessa música heheheh)

the Beets - Killer Tofu (From the Nickelodeon TV show "Doug")

Fast food feels fuzzy
Cause it's made from stuff that's scuzzy
I always thought I was such a nerd, I refused to touch that strange bean curd
I wouldn't eat it, WOW!
But it ate you!

Aeeoo, killer tofu
Ooeeoo, killer tofu

I eat my sugar cereal
but it makes my teeth bacterial
Eayeeoh
eeayee
If you're feeling kind of cruddy
just stick right by your buddy
and don't eat, t-t-t-t-too much fried food, yeah

(Repeat chorus)

0 comentários:

You can leave your response by using the links below.